Subscribe to receive vacancy adverts
SAIFM occasionally emails vacancy adverts on behalf of companies looking to recruit specifically within the financial markets industry.
If you would like to be added to our database to receive vacancy adverts, you can do so in one of several ways:
Subscribe by completing your details below
Ensure that you check the Other industry related emails box when registering or updating your information
Like us on Facebook as we occasionally post vacancies on our page too.
Advertise a vacancy
SAIFM sends adverts on behalf of paying clients subject to the certain conditions, such as:
- No adverts will be emailed without prior payment. The cost per email as at date of this publication is R3350.44 excl. VAT (R3853.00 incl. VAT)*.
- Adverts must be for legitimate vacancies in the financial markets where, as a minimum, a basic salary is offered.
- No adverts for Proprietary Trading, or advertising for traders to make use of an already existing trading infrastructure will be accepted.
- Acceptable adverts may be sent in the language of the advertiser’s choice, should it be in any of the officially recognised languages of South Africa.
- A maximum of 3 vacancies per email will be sent, subject to a maximum of 500 words per email.
- One company logo per email can be added. The logo file size should be no larger than 100kb, and the maximum dimension is 1024 x 768 pixels
Our detailed advertising policy can be found here.
The cost to email a vacancy advert to our database of over 11400 is R3350.44 excl. VAT (R3853.00 incl. VAT).
Should you wish to send an advert, kindly forward the wording required for your advert, your company name, postal address and VAT number to Melissa Joao. Once the advert is approved for sending, we will issue an invoice and upon receipt of proof of payment we will create the advert and send to you for approval.
We are also happy to post the advert on our Facebook page. Be aware, however that while the email is sent to a targeted audience, our Facebook page is visible by all so there is a risk of the advert being viewed by candidates who are not from the targeted audience.
Experience has taught us that it’s best to only have an email address (preferably one that is set up specifically for receiving CV’s) for prospective candidates to reply to. If you list your own e-mail address, a telephone or fax number, it might prove to be very difficult to get any work done if replies come flooding in.